Sheba was originally rescued as a pup in Cornwall in the mid-1970s. She had nasty infections in both eyes which left her partially sighted.
Sheba is very social and adores enrichment activities - especially ice blocks or playing with huge fronds of seaweed!
An animal adoption includes:
- 2 free entries to the sanctuary
- 20% voucher for the Cafe or Gift shop
- Certificate of adoption
- A small Cornish Seal Sanctuary souvenir
- Photograph of your adopted animal
- Profile of your adopted animal
- Presentation folder